Tuesday 6 March 2012

What is going on? Why are you starting to BLOG? And why are you doing this in English?


Hi to all the lovely people out there,

I definitely have a passion (well, probably thousands but this is one of them): 

WRITING! 

My life is sometimes CRAZY and EXCITING (this year even a day more because of leap year: hurra!!). 
I really want to let you know about it, specially keep my friends up to date now that I´m away AND fill in all the amazing people I met in Ireland after I´ll be back. 

I do this in English because of .... YOU! I meet people from all over the world and I think it would be a bit unfair to just write in my native language. I´m absolutely convinced that I will do a LOT of grammar mistakes (sorry to all my perfect english speaking friends and to my previous english teachers - I´ll do my best) but I really like to challenge myself so I´ll give it a go.

So be excited!

My first BLOG will be up on this website sometime soon! 

All the best! ♥
Anni

No comments:

Post a Comment